Monday, February 3, 2014

My Top 3 Favorite Superbowl Commercials!

I want to start off by saying, "I did not watch the Superbowl." I have my reasons, one being my precious Giants weren't in it *sigh*. Actually that's really the only reason.

ANYWAY... I did however go Superbowl Ad Hunting today. That's really why a lot of us watch anyway. I think I've seen them all and with that (sorry if you don't care) I give you My Top 3 Favorite Superbowl Commercials of 2014! *CUE THE TRUMPETS*

Number 3: Coca-Cola It's Beautiful

No shock here that I am a diverse person. I embraced this commercial for what I think it was meant to be. Unity, love, equality and peace. I didn't see it and see controversy, I saw it and thought... WHERE'S THE TISSUES I LOVE IT"


Number 2: 2015 Hyundai Genesis : "Dad's Sixth Sense
As a parent I can appreciate the close calls. As someone who loved her dad very much and even was the one making the close calls I relate to this. I took you on a quick journey and really just made me smile and tear up a little.

Number 1 *MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! Audi 2014 Doberhuahua
I love laughing more than anything else in this world!!!! I couldn't breathe watching this I laughed so hard! I would buy a damn Audi if I could because of this commercial! LOVED IT!

Okay, that's me... my choices... What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment